MTS Machine Whey Premium Protein Powder
MACHINE WHEY uses a VERY HIGH PERCENTAGE (80%) Whey Protein!
Protein is essential for muscle repair and growth. In order to get in sufficient amounts of protein each day, athletes frequently opt for protein powder as a quick, tasty, and affordable way to get in their daily protein. In fact, whey protein powder is quite often the very first supplement athletes purchase in their pursuit of improved recovery and increased muscle growth.
The reason whey protein is so beneficial for hard-training athletes is that it is a complete protein, containing all the essential amino acids. It’s also very high in branched-chain amino acids (BCAAs), the trio of amino acids responsible for driving muscle protein synthesis. Whey accounts for 20% of the protein in milk (the other 80% is casein).
Whey protein concentrate (WPC) comes in various grades ranging from WPC-35 to WPC-80. These grades dictate how much protein is in the powder. The higher the number, the more protein you’re getting. MTS Machine Whey uses the highest quality of whey concentrate in WPC-80, giving you more protein per scoop that other cheaper proteins on the market. Numerous studies have touted the benefits of whey for its ability to support muscle growth, accelerate recovery, lose fat and boost immunity.
HOW IS YOUR FOOD MADE?
Every meal is hand made from scratch. We source our ingredients as local as we can, and utilize our knowledge in sports nutrition to create tasty meals with the best macronutrient profile available
HOW MANY DAYS ARE THE MEALS GOOD FOR
Each meal is vacuum sealed for ultimate freshness and is able to last 14 days in the fridge and 6 months in the freezer, from the seal date.
Pull film back 1/2 an inch to create a vent. Heat on HIGH for 2-3 minutes or until desired temp is met.